Senin, 10 Januari 2011

kodomo no koro (my childhood) -- a letter for siti


ahh read book called "A Painted House" grabs me back to my childhood.
rainbows; hide-and-seek; wide bright garden; big and high trees for climb and naked feet, and as for now, write it down. i remember a very lovely friend.

it's been very long-long time since i meet a friend of mine named Siti.
i even forgot when exactly last time I'd meet her.

Siti had very-very different fellowship compared to me. Almost in every single thing. If I choose to recall-back the past, I'll definitely found my self so naive, and my childhood was so blessed had her as one of my friend. thank God.

since I d moved and living in different province for my study, I almost had no contact to her. (how cruel, when my best friend got married i even could not come)

After her marriage, the husband moved all family to his own hometown in somewhere i dunno for sure.

in a hard count it's been six or seven year after the last time i met Siti, back then.

someday in the future i hope i'll meet her again. and I'm so sure the day will definitely come.

"Siti, thanks for all we shared together in the past, I miss u"


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------